[ODIN][Released by p3droid] Leaked Gingerbread EC09 Full Stock package

ckrenek23

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
downloading this bad boy now, already backed everything up lets see how this thing goes...either way cant wait for the first GB comrom...KBGB

Also, anyword on a debing method once rooted?

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
downloading this bad boy now, already backed everything up lets see how this thing goes...either way cant wait for the first GB comrom...KBGB

Also, anyword on a debing method once rooted?

In root explorer or other file manager navigate to: /system/app/I500_BingSearchAndroid_11122010.apk and rename it with the extension .old..

Simple - debinged.

Reactions: ckrenek23

ckrenek23

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
In root explorer or other file manager navigate to: /system/app/I500_BingSearchAndroid_11122010.apk and rename it with the extension .old..

Simple - debinged.

thanks, just finished the Download launching Odin now will see how it goes

also good look on the 2.5 cwm, thats why i make multiple backups just to give me plenty of ways to get back to a working phone just in case

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah good things come to those who wait. therefore I shall wait for our wonderful developers to work there magic. So excited!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

rlrhk1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
question. I want to give this a try but I am new to being voodooed! I have voodoo now and am on CW3. Do I have to worry about this? Will this odin package revert me back to non-voodoo and erase the CW3?

Once installed can google maps be installed from the market since it is not included?

Reactions: mack

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
How are people debinging and bebloating manually? I know you can do it with adb, but are there other methods?

Debloating is as easy as being rooted and freezing the bloat with TiBu, or adding .old to all the bloat apks and odex files via root explorer. Debinging on the other hand is a very involved process if you want it done correctly where Google will pop up when you hit the search soft key. That's something you'd have to consult the experts about.

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, running the EC09 leak right now and so far so good. I can't report on call quality or 3g reception due to my phone being a mini tab for now, but everything else is running nice and smooth. Much better than the Froyo release so far.

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I really want to wait for the devs to get their hands on it and make this build beautiful. But I really want a sweet sweet taste of Gingerbread on this phone. I will wait though. They should put the sweet nexus screen-off thing on it whenever they do make the community rom for it.

Sent from my Fascinate using Tapatalk.

willenium_1217

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
navenrob has released a Debloated/Debinged Listed in Jaekars ROM/themes page. Also linked to XDA.

This is not a Debloated/Debinged version. This is a custom ROM already from navenrob. I think a lot of us are looking for a packaged Debloated/Deodexed/Debinged, without any customization and especially NON VOODOO! I hope someone can get this out. I would jump on it in a heartbeat!

big_limits

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Debloating is as easy as being rooted and freezing the bloat with TiBu, or adding .old to all the bloat apks and odex files via root explorer. Debinging on the other hand is a very involved process if you want it done correctly where Google will pop up when you hit the search soft key. That's something you'd have to consult the experts about.

Simply rename the bing app and urn done. Softkey is already linked to google.