[ODIN][Released by p3droid] Leaked Gingerbread EC09 Full Stock package

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ODIN][Released by p3droid] Leaked Gingerbread EC09 Full Stoc

Do you do this through CWM or from your PC or directly from the phone?

I think when one roots with every rom thus far except GB..maybe GB uses a diff vs. other than ext4 when rooted or a simple windows format.. it appears that this release may be a planned release to fry SD Cards either by the powers that be or from some useless piece of crap who enjoys screwing anyone and everyone's phones..

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site

I know its playing with fire, but over the weekend my phone got 48 hours of runtime (with a few percent battery to spare). I just can't go back to the old way...

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Superclean has been replaced by Community ROM. You can find ODIN packages for Comm ROM here in this thread:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...ed-custom-roms-w-root-updated-06-12-11-a.html

I attached screen shoots of what I am on now. I have noticed that battery life on this version is not as what I hoped. Is there a better version that I should be on. I looked at the Comm Roms but it looks like the same that I am on now. I also do not want to wipe again if I don't need to. Any suggestions would be great. I used ODIN for the the flash.

Big Z

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

I know its playing with fire, but over the weekend my phone got 48 hours of runtime (with a few percent battery to spare). I just can't go back to the old way...

I hope and pray for us non-rooters that this is evident when Verizon provides us with an OTA of GB in 2014.

sfobrien

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

I attached screen shoots of what I am on now. I have noticed that battery life on this version is not as what I hoped. Is there a better version that I should be on. I looked at the Comm Roms but it looks like the same that I am on now. I also do not want to wipe again if I don't need to. Any suggestions would be great. I used ODIN for the the flash.

Move up to ComRom 2 and install the EC09 radio. Alot of us are getting pretty good results with this setup. EB01 is older version.

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Move up to ComRom 2 and install the EC09 radio. Alot of us are getting pretty good results with this setup. EB01 is older version.

Okay, sorry for all the questions.... So I am downloading the This version contains the EC01 radio/modem and imnuts' 05/31 PBJ -50mv nonvoodoo kernel
CR20_EC01_NUTSx_SHARK.tar

Is the EC09 radio part of the rom? Or do I need to do something else. I am assuming to just just ODIN for the rom. How do I do the EC09, Again.... Still new to rooting.

Also, will all my apps stay on? or will I need to redo them. Was thinking of getting Backup Pro, but not if I have to.

Okay so I found the EC09 file here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1132236

But to make sure I understand exactly what to do.

First: Install the CR20_EC01_NUTSx_SHARK.tar using the instructions from here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...ed-custom-roms-w-root-updated-06-12-11-a.html

Second: Install EC09 through ODIN Also?

Last edited:

jptech7

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site

Okay, sorry for all the questions.... So I am downloading the This version contains the EC01 radio/modem and imnuts' 05/31 PBJ -50mv nonvoodoo kernel

Is the EC09 radio part of the rom? Or do I need to do something else. I am assuming to just just ODIN for the rom. How do I do the EC09, Again.... Still new to rooting.

Also, will all my apps stay on? or will I need to redo them. Was thinking of getting Backup Pro, but not if I have to.

Okay so I found the EC09 file here: [EC09][MODEM][ODIN] EC09 Radio/Modem for Odin - xda-developers

First: Install the CR20_EC01_NUTSx_SHARK.tar using the instructions from here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...ed-custom-roms-w-root-updated-06-12-11-a.html

You will lose your apps & data, so you must first backup. Anytime you go to a new ROM, the ROM should format DATA & SYSTEM which means your apps & data will be lost. I recommend Titanium Backup (for root). You have it right though, you should flash ComRom and then EC09 modem if you want the EC09 modem on Froyo ComRom.

- JP Tech

sfobrien

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

Okay so I found the EC09 file here: [EC09][MODEM][ODIN] EC09 Radio/Modem for Odin - xda-developers

Yes Odin ROM, reboot phone to normal. Then if you want Odin the EC09 radio. And yes your device is wiped with the version you have selected.

I use Titaniuium Backup but they are other backup programs as well.

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Yes Odin ROM, reboot phone to normal. Then if you want Odin the EC09 radio. And yes your device is wiped with the version you have selected.

I use Titaniuium Backup but they are other backup programs as well.

Okay so by the time the replies happend, I had decided to go foward with the process. I did exactly what I stated on my post, I also updated the radio to EC09 as the last step.

It looks like everything is working fine. It in fact did NOT wipe my data, or the existing apps. The only app that i see is not working is the clock. Which is weird. Also notice that doing the screen capture procedures by hitting the back button and then the power does not take the screen shot. Which is not a big deal for me as it was a more annoying than anything else. So the About Phone show that the Firmware Version is now UKB 2.0. Is this correct now, I assume that I am still on Froyo. Baseband Version: s:i500.04 V.EC09, Kernal: 2.6.32.9 and Build os SCH-I500.ED01. Does all this look correct now?

One other thing - What is TSM Market? Is it still the market?

ExpertZero

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

to fix the sd card issue, remove autorun.iso from the /system/etc/ folder asap. it embeds itself in the sdcard and does some strange things.

does anyone know if this solves the SD card nuke? cause if it does, then i'm jumping all over this leak... if not i guess i can wait :(

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Damn GB leak!!! I'm tempted to run without an SD card just to get Netflix. LOL

ExpertZero

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: FAQ & Preperation

FAQ

Q: What is this?

A: This is a leaked version of Gingerbread for the fascinate. Leaked was brought by p3droid over at MyDroidWorld.com. this is a leak so do not expect it to be perfect. It has everything needed from Modem to kernel

This was not a GB Rom, just was update to the latest Froyo Rom.

i may be confused but was under the impression this was a leaked Gingerbread... wonder where i got that idea from...lol

Last edited:

mm247

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

HELP! Trying to go back to a CR 2.0 because of the SD card issues and am now getting FAILED in Odin and a light blue screen on the phone when in Odin. Put the battery back in and it shows phone to computer symbols and won't turn on of coarse.

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: FAQ & Preperation

FAQ

Q: What is this?

A: This is a leaked version of Gingerbread for the fascinate. Leaked was brought by p3droid over at MyDroidWorld.com. this is a leak so do not expect it to be perfect. It has everything needed from Modem to kernel

i may be confused but was under the impression this was a leaked Gingerbread... wonder where i got that idea from...lol

Sorry to have confused you all, I had orginally thought about doing the update to GB but after reading the whole entire thread and hearing out the SD card issue, i decided not to. But while I was at it, I asked about my current version and if it was correct. Did not mean to take away from the orginal subject on GB. Mine however with the update to EC09 is working good as of now. Well see in couple of days on how the battery life works.

Thanks again for the info.

ExpertZero

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

i to fix the sd card issue, remove autorun.iso from the /system/etc/ folder asap. it embeds itself in the sdcard and does some strange things.

ok, so i ask again, has anyone tried this with success??

also wondering if saving sd to computer first, format card, pull card, install leak, do quoted fix, install card and replace card contents from tether to computer would prevent card nuke... any thoughts??

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

HELP! Trying to go back to a CR 2.0 because of the SD card issues and am now getting FAILED in Odin and a light blue screen on the phone when in Odin. Put the battery back in and it shows phone to computer symbols and won't turn on of coarse.

Which ODIN package were you using?

mm247

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I tried CR20 nomodem nuts shark tar first because I wanted to keep the modem/ radio EC09 from the GB leak, that gave me a fail in Odin. So I started from scratch again and tried CR20 EC01 nuts shark tar and got failed again ,now with light blue screen.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I tried CR20 nomodem nuts shark tar first because I wanted to keep the modem/ radio EC09 from the GB leak, that gave me a fail in Odin. So I started from scratch again and tried CR20 EC01 nuts shark tar and got failed again ,now with light blue screen.

There have been so many problems with the EC09 leak, you might be better off using ODIN to go to stock EB01 first and use the atlas 2.2 pit file with it to repartition, then flash the CR 2.0 ODIN, then you can even flash the EC09 modem on top of that.

EB01 -> Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Atlas 2.2 -> MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

EC09 Modem - > MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

When you ODIN the EB01 file, place that in the PDA section, place the atlas file in the PIT section, look to the left of the start button under the heading option and put a check mark in re-partition.

Reactions: mm247