Disable LauncherPro message count?

adamklo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Using LP+. With all the fanciness of the lockscreens opening right to unread messages, I don't need (or like) my taskbar telling me that I have unread messages. Especially after I've already read them.

Any way to disable the invasive little red circle that shows up with my MMS shortcut?

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Using LP+. With all the fanciness of the lockscreens opening right to unread messages, I don't need (or like) my taskbar telling me that I have unread messages. Especially after I've already read them.

Any way to disable the invasive little red circle that shows up with my MMS shortcut?

What messenger are you using? Stock or something else?

Sent from my Fascinate via Tapatalk

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

menu--->preferences--->dock setting--->uncheck unread sms count or whatever else u dont want.

Reactions: adamklo

adamklo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Good gravy! I feel like I looked through every one of those options a dozen times and never found an answer. Must be the jet-lag.

Cheers, BigJobber.

adamklo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Your welcome no problem! Get some rest, stop traveling

I wish! Flew San Fran to Chicago, then drove overnight to Detroit. Saturday I'm driving from Detroit to Grand Rapids, back to Lansing, then back to Detroit. Monday morning I'm hitting the road AGAIN to go to Atlanta. Then I'm staying put until August.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22