Bricked Phone Again.. This time it's really stubborn.

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I had UKB 2.0 with the ED04 radio and OTB kernel. I recently flashed the WP7 theme (port) on it earlier today, but that's not the problem.

I read on XDA that I could get the EC09 radio/modem, so I downloaded it and tried flashing it to my phone through ODIN. BUT, when I did, I accidently clicked on DL09 and when I realized it, I did a totally dumb move and unplugged it while flashing. So I tried flashing my CWM FIX ALL file and got CWM recovery working. I have an EC01 radio if that's any help. I also have all of the UKB Roms, EVil Fascination, and all of that. I can even flash back to DL09 if I have to (though, when I tried to earlier, it froze while flashing and stayed there for about 5 minutes).

So I tried doing Nandroid Backups and all of that good jazz. and every time I do, it gets stuck on the samsung logo and never goes past it.

I tried upgrading to CWM 3.x.x. and then, when I turn the phone on, I hear the "Droid Lady" saying "Converting Data Partition... System not available." sometimes she says "Converting SYSTEM partition... System not available." so I don't know.

So what do I do? I've tried everthing I know of. Perhaps you guys can help me out?

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Okay so, I was able to successfully flash DL09 onto my phone.. So I'm going to Boot it up and see if I can get it to OTA and then see what I can do from there.

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Now I am on EA28. And I really don't feel like OTAing all the way to ED04. I want the EC09 modem.. Could I flash it after flashing the EC01 Modem?

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I figured out how to get where I was before.. now I'm at UKB 2.0 OTB with EC10 modem. NOOOWWW can I flash the EC09 modem?

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Just for future reference , you can Odin any radio at any time. You don't have to go from a certain radio to the next...

Oh, and never unplug the cable during an Odin flash ;)

Reactions: curley1441