Return to latest stock build

BigSwoe

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I will get a replacment SF Monday, need to return current one to stock. I know how to do it, my question is: Is there an Odin tar for the latest so I don't have to go through the massive update OTA? Did a lot of searching but could not find anything other than DL09 that is actual stock (not debloated, etc.).

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I will get a replacment SF Monday, need to return current one to stock. I know how to do it, my question is: Is there an Odin tar for the latest so I don't have to go through the massive update OTA? Did a lot of searching but could not find anything other than DL09 that is actual stock (not debloated, etc.).

Unfortunately that is the only way to get to ED04.. There is no Odin for ED04.

You can do the DL09 - then use the update.zip process as well..

Reactions: BigSwoe

Red913

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I went back to the DI01 and I am not receiving any OTA updates. I don't know if Verizon is even doing that anymore for this phone.

AmanteNJ

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
recently went back to stock after sd crash while on leaked GB. DL09 then OTA all the updates, so after 2 updates i find it strange that stock rom is working better on my phone and battery is holding a good charge for the whole day with minor facebooking, texting and browsing.