Apps Aren't Saving Changes

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Went back to ComRom from Nameless v4.1. After bringing back apps via TB pro my apps such as WaveLauncher, Jorte and Plume won't save changes. If I add an app to WaveLauncher it shows for a while and then disappears. Plume wont stay as a scrollable widget and Jorte keeeps changing back to white. Now that I think about it every time I open into TB pro it shows me the change log too. Help? Thanks!

I've also been getting a kernel panic problem but I think I got that under control. Did I skip a step coming back from GB? I wiped everything.

Last edited:

dhdmart

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Went back to ComRom from Nameless v4.1. After bringing back apps via TB pro my apps such as WaveLauncher, Jorte and Plume won't save changes. If I add an app to WaveLauncher it shows for a while and then disappears. Plume wont stay as a scrollable widget and Jorte keeeps changing back to white. Now that I think about it every time I open into TB pro it shows me the change log too. Help? Thanks!

I've also been getting a kernel panic problem but I think I got that under control. Did I skip a step coming back from GB? I wiped everything.
This happened to me as well, what I had to do was go into CWR and fix permissions. Once I did that everything started working again. Hope that helps

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I did Odin back to a Froyo Rom. I have also fixed the permissions, however after I got the Kernel Panic freezes I reflashed ComRom2.0 and the OTB 1.6 over again... Maybe I should go back and try to fix permissions again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance