borked SD card_fixed!

geosnipe

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I heard of people having issues with the data on class2 SD cards being wiped...I actually had it happen to me but was able to fix it WITHOUT reformatting and/or losing data. The phone saw nothing on the SD card, my WIN7 64bit PC didn't either. I simply right clicked the corresponding drive in MY COMPUTER, clicked PROPERTIES, and the clicked the TOOLS TAB. In tools I clicked ERROR CHECKING and selected both CHECK DISK options. The process ran successfully, when it finished I popped the SD card back in the phone and BAM there it was! Fully recognizable and data intact! The next step is optional: remove the SD card and put it back in your computer and do a DISK DEFRAGMNENT on it, when complete put it back in the phone. After this you should notice faster loading and media scanning of the the card and its contents. I hope this helps!

Reactions: Brennb#AC

Ejames42783

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait to try this on my samsung 16gb SD card. I spent the money to get a 8GB card but couldn't swing the money for another 16GB. I'm back to ComRom 2.0 because until the gingerbread leak is fixed I don't want the hassell.

geosnipe

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait to try this on my samsung 16gb SD card. I spent the money to get a 8GB card but couldn't swing the money for another 16GB. I'm back to ComRom 2.0 because until the gingerbread leak is fixed I don't want the hassell.
How did you fair? Any luck?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey