Cracked LCD

jrcwyss

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
So last night I dropped my phone and cracked the LCD. The outside glass isn't cracked or scratched at all. Of course there isn't insurance on the phone so all Verizon will to do is sell me a phone for full price. Does anyone know where I can buy and LCD screen on line or have a broken Fascinate for sale? Any help would be appreciated.

Pudinmeister

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, i too dropped my Samsung Galaxy 1 and the LCD is cracked but no damage to the glass... I dont fancy forking out ?70 on something i dont know about like Digitizer's etc..... If i get in touch with Vodafone (My contract network) will they send me a replacement one if i send them the broken one back. I dont think the phone is isured and had it for about 5 months now. :'(

fassy100

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Of you call verizon amd tell them so.ethings wrong with the screen theyl ship you a replacment and they wont charge you a thing i did this and i didnt get charged cause i droped mines and.it.cracked and if theu do just say youll send it.back

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Verizon won't replace a phone for a broken screen. Insurance covers that, but you have to pay for it. Or as already suggested, buy a screen and replace yourself. But I repeat, Verizon will not replace a phone for free because of accidental damage

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante