Camera special effects

fubar54

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I had installed a custom miui rom on my fascinate a while back that was way too unstable so I eventually replaced it with the standard MIUI US rom. One of the features of that custom rom though, was it had some really nice camera special effects, one of which I have been searching for ever since, but cannot find anything like it anywhere. So, I'm hoping that someone will recognize it and tell me where I can get the app, if it is in fact an app. I hope so.

I'm not sure what you would call it but it's kind of like the photo programs that can put different frames around pictures to give them different effects. The feature that I am referring to will take a pic of someone and place the picture on a canvas so that it looks like an artist is actually painting the picture.

You can see what I am referring to by looking at this pic:

http://file.walagata.com/w/fubar94/2011-09-21_18.01.26.jpg

If anyone knows where I can get the/an app that does this I would be ever so grateful, as I would really like to have it again. It's a simple effect but I thought it was pretty cool.

Thanks.

TroobAdore

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Go to the play store and download Camera360 Ultimate app. its new and it has many effects and the exact frame u referenced plus many more. check it out

fubar54

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Installed the app. It does have several neat effects, but unfortunately not the one I am looking for. At least not that I could find.

Thanks for trying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis