i need help with my galaxy fascinate.

markteggert

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
i have a galaxy fascinate. it was locked when i got it so my wife reset the phone. now it has some sort of activation screen. the problem is, is that i dont have verizon, i am with boost. How do i get out of the activation screen? And after that how do I switch my phone to boost mobile? Isd there someone out there that can help me? If so can you plllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssse email me or call me and help me cuz im really illiterate when it comes to phones and computers. PLEASE HELP ME. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
You are going to find it to be very difficult to get the phone switched over. I'm not sure if Boost Mobile is a CDMA or GSM network carrier. If they are CDMA, you'll have to flash the phone with their network settings (possibly check rootzwiki.com). After that, you'll have to convince Boost Mobile to add the phone to their network. CDMA registration is done by the carrier (GSM networks just need to insert a SIM).

If Boost Mobile is a GSM based network, it won't work. Both networks use completely different radios.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Boost mobile is indeed a CDMA carrier, but I doubt you'll be able to successfully flash over and activate onto their network with a fascinate.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon