Launcher Pro makes the Fascinate the phone it should be.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I cannot recommend Launcher Pro enough. I had it on my DX and now on my F. The app keeps getting better and better.

If you haven't already, you owe it to yourself to take a look at this app.

Note: you will loose the ability to use Touch Wiz Widgets with LP. If you purchase the Plus version of LP, the Contacts Widget is awesome!

5 Stars!!!!!!!!

dante501

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
It's basically HTC Sense and it is great. Since I have an HTC EVO there is no need for that launcher. I am glad you like it. I never would use a different one.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I have to admit I wasn't sure why all the hype over a launcher, but I've had it on here for about 30 minutes and absolutely love it!

ShaneOryan

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
i tried launcher pro the other day for a few hours on my droid x and i ended up going back to adw

they are nearly identical but adw is free has a few more features
-screen editing is better
-you can decide the size of widgets
-launcher pro has a cool scrolling dockbar but adw isnt too far off because there is a hidden dockbar behind the regular one

have you guys tried adw?

if so.. why do you prefer lp?

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
www.sunny16.org
By the way, Launcher Pro is free as well. ;)

There is the free version, but I'd highly recommend purchasing this one. It's $1.99, and it is so critical to helping me get the device functioning how *I* want it (not how VZW/Samsung set it up) that I'd feel guilty if I didn't. You get some nice extra functionality as well. Worth every penny, IMO.

jrkrace

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Launcher Pro here. Awesome app. That along with the google fix I just did really turns this phone around. The 1.99 is definitely worth it.

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
wasnt there a video or something that show'd switching UI from TW to LP or something? thought there was but can't find it

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
right now the 'clear defaults' button for TW is grayed out.i guess i should ask is will it become active once i load LP?

ebrown126

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to get the HTC clock and weather widget? I can't find it in Launcher Pro. Also the regarding the People widget, are your contacts pics all grainy and pixelated?? It seems the facbook pics are not transferred over well in both touchwiz and launcherpro. My Incredible looked pretty good compared to this.

Last edited:

GetOnMahLevel

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to get the HTC clock and weather widget? I can't find it in Launcher Pro. Also the regarding the People widget, are your contacts pics all grainy and pixelated?? It seems the facbook pics are not transferred over well in both touchwiz and launcherpro. My Incredible looked pretty good compared to this.

Yeah my pix in the people widget are pretty grainy.. Sucks..

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
OK, I switched to Launcher Pro

Well, I can see it's a little different but not sure I'm using it to its potential. How about a little how to, or demonstration of what it can do?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Well, I can see it's a little different but not sure I'm using it to its potential. How about a little how to, or demonstration of what it can do?

Here you go. Aside from that, just click through the various settings and see what's available. There are also icons and themes you can download for the market that are designed to work with Launcher Pro.

spencer500

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a newbee question for the group. I am coming over from the Blackberry world and just got a Fascinate. I am curious about the Launcher Pro program and have a couple questions. I am comfortable with tinkering with my devices. I would regularly update and modify my Blackberry OS, so I am semi-technical. So here are my questions.

1. If I purchase LauncherPro, is it as simple as installing the program, or do I have to do any more install work?

2. If I decide that I do not want to use Launcher Pro, and want to go back to TW, how hard is that, and would there be any long term issues with doing that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance