Is there a way to import all my log-ons?

Destination Moon

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to set up my FASC with the stuff I have loaded on my DINC. I got all my apps xfered with App Brain, not the best, but easier than doing it on the handset. I ported all my bookmarks to the SD card with BookmarkSB and some other programs by using the apps export to SD card function. Then just swapped SD cards and restored the data. Getting pretty close to running now.

What I have not figured out how to do is get all the log ins and pass codes you need to enter forums etc. I'd rather not have to re-enter them all. Is there a way to copy them from the DINC into the new phone? Thanks!!

Dirrk

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to set up my FASC with the stuff I have loaded on my DINC. I got all my apps xfered with App Brain, not the best, but easier than doing it on the handset. I ported all my bookmarks to the SD card with BookmarkSB and some other programs by using the apps export to SD card function. Then just swapped SD cards and restored the data. Getting pretty close to running now.

What I have not figured out how to do is get all the log ins and pass codes you need to enter forums etc. I'd rather not have to re-enter them all. Is there a way to copy them from the DINC into the new phone? Thanks!!

You could try to use Titanium back up and back up the browser data and put it on the browser data in on the fascinate

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay