How do you treat your phone?

Optimus Droid

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I am loving my Fascinate! Just wanted to start a discussion about what people though about its build quality and how delicate or how much babying this phone needs!

Actually I'm going to ask something else here too. When you guys get a new phone how do you guys treat it? I think I am a little overboard with my new phones. I take care of them all the time. I treat them like glass. Too much pressure and it would break. But I am pretty sure they aren't like that. Like today, my gf was looking at it and tried to put it down on the carpet where I was sitting but couldn't reach it so she dropped it about 3 inches. Even though it has a body glove on I kinda freaked out a little.

What about you guys?

j32driver

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
This phone is very solid. I'm coming from an original Samsung Omnia, and it's build quality was great (even though the phone's software sucked). My Omnia took multiple 3 foot falls to concrete where it would shed its cover and battery. I always just put it back together and it worked like a charm. 2 years of abslute abuse with nothing but a Zagg full body shield for protection.

As far as my new Fascinate... I have the Verizon blue jelly case on it, and I'm babying it until I get a screen protector on it. After I get the screen protector, I won't worry about this phone one bit.

PIYIRIO

May 19, 2010
Visit site
...and it's build quality was great (even though the phone's software sucked)

Its hardware sucked too... the resistive screen that would calibrate a half inch off everytime was the highlight of Samsungs most epic of fails. The sucker was built solid though.

The fascinate is solid too but not as solid as the omnia. If your not worried about the plastic back getting damaged, then its not all that bad. Doesn't this thing have a gorilla glass screen?

hava123

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I always baby my phones! I hate having scratches on them or the possibility of it breaking. I have one of Verizon's jelly case's on my fascinate but still am really paranoid about anything happening to it haha. I love my phone!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech