Why cant I see how much percent my battery is at? And any good apps that can show this? Ive tried a few but they were inaccurate...

EDIT: Also, one that doesnt need you to put a widget on the screen. I would like it to show on the notification bar.
    09-13-2010 10:17 PM
    I have to give Cory credit for this one try tiny flashlight + led that might help you with your % of battery left it is more than a flashlight! You can get that android market!
    09-13-2010 10:28 PM
    Battery indicator
    09-13-2010 11:14 PM
    Toxa24 try tiny flashlight + led it has an battery indicator on it trust me!
    09-13-2010 11:32 PM
    Gauge Battery widget also can put a battery percentage in your notification bar. You don't need to put the widget on your screen either, but I don't know why you wouldn't, its very nice.
    09-14-2010 12:12 AM
    I find it very strange that even when you go to settings-->about phone-->battery, it does not tell you what percentage you have. It just says "discharging". I have to get used to the little quirks on this phone....
    09-14-2010 08:35 AM
    Battery Left is nice, it can put the percentage in the notification bar. It has a nice widget that can give you the battery temp, voltage, system battery %, the apps own estimated battery %, and\or time left. It can montior real-time battery life (like monitoring apps that eat away at your battery), or update at predetermined intervals of your choice.
    09-14-2010 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD