"Sharing" photos to face book is not an option ?

Spunndaze

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I did a search for this but found nothing so here it is..

I?m trying to upload photos I've taken , but when opening the ?share? tab I?m not seeing an upload to Facebook as I would expect. Is it because I don?t currently have a standalone FB App?

I?m using LP and not the native TW .. ? Should that matter ?

Thanks for helping as always.

EDIT.. I just saw a new thread with the same concerns ...GRRR :cool:

Last edited:

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Shouldn't matter that you're using launcher pro. Have you added your Facebook account to your phone? That is different than downloading Facebook from the market. You have to go to menu > settings > accounts and add it there. If you don't add the facebook account there, that option isn't available.

glennp

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Like I said, I have it on one phone but not on the other. Have no idea what I did to get it on the one phone but not the other.

glennp

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Got a suggestion. I do know that I got locked out of fb and had to sign back on via a computer and not my phone. Try that as I don't have access to a computer till this evening. That.s the only difference that I know of between my two phones.

Spunndaze

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
OK.. so after loading FB from the APP store I am able to share.. easy enough . I’m not sure if I spaced on that ..I thought between TW and LP’s FB integration it would have been covered.

Thanks for everyones input.

glennp

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Yep that did it. I guess I must of went to the app store at one point. Thanks for posting as others will have a hard time a well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze