Internet Settings?

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Is it possible to change the internet settings on the Fascinate to where I could see the full website content? For example I'm trying to check out some things on cbssportsline.com and it will only give me the mobile version. I would prefer the full website but can't seem to get there.

Any help would be appreciated.

youngko

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to change the internet settings on the Fascinate to where I could see the full website content? For example I'm trying to check out some things on cbssportsline.com and it will only give me the mobile version. I would prefer the full website but can't seem to get there.

Any help would be appreciated.

cbssports and espn are both a pain. it usually loads the mobile page, then i scroll to the very bottom and theres usually a link for cbssports main page or espn.com. click that and it should load the full page.

i tried bookmarking the full pages and sometimes they load, sometimes they dont.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Here is how I do it on the Droid

type "about:debug" in your browser and hit go (no quotation marks needed)

immediately go to settings and scroll to the bottom

Select "UAString"

Android is on by default. Change it to Desktop and you should get the full site on the next website you visit.

I think if you close your browser you will have to go through this process again, but I'm not sure.

Last edited: