Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I love it. Beautiful Widgets has to be one of the best things I've installed. Looks great and does exactly what I want it to.

I agree! I love it, too. Plus all of the skins, both clock and weather, allow me to mix and match quite often. I'm hardly ever satisfied (that's what she said). :D

Johnny_Mac

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
CAP201011040937.png

Running Blue Breeze ROM with Beautiful Home Weather widget (CyanCashmere skin), Free Power Widget (1x4) and LauncherPro Plus.

Johnny_Mac

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!

i like that screen shot johnny
I just changed it to that from my Halloween setup a day or two ago and can't stop admiring it. Between the wallpaper, the BW skin & the custom color and transparency of the power widget it all blends into a very harmonious and peaceful combination. Super clean and fresh. Glad you like it! :cool:

Here's a link to the wallpaper if you are interested.

Johnny

Last edited:

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I just changed it to that from my Halloween setup a day or two ago and can't stop admiring it. Between the wallpaper, the BW skin & the custom color and transparency of the power widget it all blends into a very harmonious and peaceful combination. Super clean and fresh. Glad you like it! :cool:

Here's a link to the wallpaper if you are interested.

Johnny

thanks man, love that wallpaper!

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine, nothing special. I'm planning to get into Android programming (actually, my wife is, but I'll be doing the graphics end of it), so I threw together this ADW launcher skin/theme as an exercise.

android.jpg

rw9

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
My new minimalist theme...

snap20101108_200923.png

Clockr Evolution Widget
Evolution Font ROM
Dreamlyfe Designs Original Icons
Zedge Wallpaper
Launcher Pro Plus

Trending Posts