Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
www.sunny16.org
Post your home screen!

Now that we've had a few days to configure our phones, lets see some shots of your home screen(s). I'm interested to see how things are organized, and what everyone is using.

Here's a couple of mine.

snap20100912_182005.png

snap20100912_182013.png

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
www.sunny16.org
Yeah, Domo-kun is great. I've got a plush one a friend in Japan sent me, and whole bunch of little Domo stuff.

I found the background via google image search, I think.

jrkrace

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
In an unrelated question, I see you use Launcher Pro. I use it as well and my people icon on the dock come up with "could not launch the requested activity" error. Any ideas? I thought that I could also drag my icons into the dock but apparently I can't. Would be neat if I could.

DamnRock

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I've seen this thread on the Droid X forum and it seems most posts are people asking what widgets people are using... if you guys could (and people who post screens after this)... list out your widgets for those of us who want to know! I know it'll keep the ratio of pics to questions down!

But since I have to ask... Kilofox... what calendar widget is that? I'm REALLY interested in finding a good calendar widget.

Rock

rapideyemovement

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site

Yeah I dig this. Is that a beautiful widgets clock? I'm also interested in that calendar widget, it looks great (even better if i can customize the colors/transparencies).

I just got my Fascinate, although I just call it Galaxy S, and I'm really digging customizing it "FOR ME". One of the main reasons I ditched my iPhone.

Thanks

crwmlw#IM

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Question to kilofox

I like that calendar (to do list) on the bottom of your screen. Where did you get it? Market? Whats it called. Thanks

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
www.sunny16.org
I use the "ShootMe" app. From what I understand, you need to be rooted to take screenshots, or you need to hook the device up via the SDK and take the screenshot from the PC.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
kilofox,

please describe what you have going on there. That is so gorgeous.

Using Launcher Pro Plus. Jorte Calendar Widget. In all my smartphone usage, Jorte's monthly view is the first app with a month view that is actually usable IMO. Highly recommended.

I am using Beautiful Widgets. The Clock Skin is blackcashmere with full transparency (basically I am after the font type and font color). Weather Skin is Standard Skin.

CAP201009122222.jpg

When you press the weather on the homescreen you get the screen below along with active elements (simulated rain, snow, lightning, fog etc etc). If this was a video the cloud on the left would move across the screen and past the sun, indicating Partly Cloudy. Note the screen is semi transparent, you can see my home screen in the background.

If I tap on the 5 day forecast I have it launch the Weather Bug Elite app.

Beautiful Widgets and Weather Bug Elite are paid apps.

CAP201009131429.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sung3d

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the info Kilo! I'll be working on getting this together. One other thing; how do you take the screen shots? Do I have to be rooted? If not, what else would I do? If you don't mind answering that is.

Thanks again.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the info Kilo! I'll be working on getting this together. One other thing; how do you take the screen shots? Do I have to be rooted? If not, what else would I do? If you don't mind answering that is.

Thanks again.

I am rooted and used an app requiring root to make the screen shot. You can do as namebrandon states:

I use the "ShootMe" app. From what I understand, you need to be rooted to take screenshots, or you need to hook the device up via the SDK and take the screenshot from the PC.

The SDK method does not require root.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678