I have a stock Fascinate that I bought two days ago. The reason I bought it was to watch NFL football live on Sundays when I am at work. When my team isnt on, I go to channelsurfing.net to watch it on my laptop. I have tried to access this site and watch a show to see if it will work and it doesnt. Will somone please visit this site and tell me what I need to do in order to be able to watch the games tomm while im at work. Thanks for your help
    09-18-2010 03:34 PM
    There isn't as the Fascinate doesn't have flash support at this time.
    09-18-2010 03:51 PM
    Flash has nothing to do with it. The site says all shows are streamed using Windows Media player.

You could try SkyFire browser if you haven't already. But aside from that, there's probably not much you can do.

Sent from my DROIDX
    09-18-2010 05:55 PM
    It depends on the feed. Some of them require flash and will give you the little blue flash not found symbol. Skyfire doesn't seem to work with the website either.
    09-18-2010 06:12 PM
    I have found that using the Skyfire browser and Justin TV (google it), you can watch streamed videos and it has worked pretty good for me.
    09-19-2010 01:08 AM
    Thanks for all the replies but I have tried the Skyfire with Jusitn Tv and still couldnt watch any videos on the channelsurfing.net site. Man this sucks, lol
    09-19-2010 09:27 AM
    Hmm justin tv should work, I'm watching the NFL network in HD right now on my phone.
    09-19-2010 09:34 AM
    Wow...I had no idea this was possible. Thank you KH29...I too am streaming NFL in HD via Justin tv.

Very impressive stream.
    09-19-2010 10:32 AM
    ok, i have justin tv and skyfire set as my browser. Please bare with me and if you have the time, give me detailed instructions on getting nfl network to play on channelsurfing.net
    09-19-2010 11:45 AM
    jus2fly4u,

Use the browser, go to justin.tv and find the stream there; not on channelsurfing.net
    09-19-2010 12:54 PM
    not a problem, glad you got it working, It is a nice clear video stream. I would assume once Android 2.2 is released it will have flash, then you will be able to watch by opening up the regular browser and could uninstall the Skyfire browser if you wanted.
    09-19-2010 01:46 PM
    Ok thanks everyone, I got it, wheeeeeeeeeeew,
    09-20-2010 08:10 AM
    Did you know there is an NFL app for Verizon customers?

From your phone do a search in the Market for NFL Mobile. Under the title it will say Verizon Wireless. That's the one you want.
    09-26-2010 06:59 PM
    Did you know there is an NFL app for Verizon customers?

From your phone do a search in the Market for NFL Mobile. Under the title it will say Verizon Wireless. That's the one you want.
    Yeah there is, but you have to pay $10 a month to watch NFL games only on the NFL network using Verizon's Vcast. Whereas using Skyfire and going through Justin TV you get all college and NFL games and aren't limited to just the NFL network. Plus it is free.
    09-26-2010 08:08 PM
    Wow...didn't realize there was a $10/month charge to use it.

I have been playing with Skyfire and seem to have issues getting most channels to work. I'm getting a lot of Flashplayer windows w the 9 errors.
    09-26-2010 08:21 PM
    Well there's not a $10 charge to use the app and get score updates and whatnot, but I assumed you would want to use it to watch NFL games. I haven't really ever had any problems using Skyfire to watch games on Justin TV. There's usually about a 5 second delay between the game on the phone vs. live on TV, but that's to be expected.
    09-26-2010 09:18 PM
    Just stumbled on this thread. Are you installing the Justin tv app or just going there on the skyfire browser?

Do you have to register on the site? I did not see anything NFL related.
    09-26-2010 10:21 PM
    09-26-2010 10:31 PM
    Just stumbled on this thread. Are you installing the Justin tv app or just going there on the skyfire browser?

Do you have to register on the site? I did not see anything NFL related.
    No I don't have the Justin TV app installed (that app is for broadcasting your own live video). So I just use the Skyfire browser and google search "Justin TV sports" and click the first link. I posted a slightly detailed version here of how to get the videos playing from that point. Also I have never seen rerun games streaming, only live. Also if you can't find a game, I would trying searching it using the search bar on Justin TV. Hope this helps some.

EDIT: That link doesn't seem to be working so here is the link: http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...em-option.html
    09-26-2010 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD