Lost Connection.........retry

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Occasionally I go on the internet and I notice extremely low load times followed by lost connection and a little box to tap that says retry....I tap of and it usually works. I was lokng to delete a lot of emails last night and it was happening regularly as it was loading more messages. Is this thing losing the network. That often or is it just busy multitasking and can't catch up?

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Do you have low signal at the time? Does your signal indicator show as 1X or 3G with a D under it?

Ideally, you should have a strong signal and have a 3G indicator with the up and down data traffic arrows under it with activity.

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
It's half signal when it happens with 3G showing. I'll have to take a look next time it happens if there is a d below the 3G. What does that signify?

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Its not just the market though.....its sometimes email, sometimes internet in general......

Whens this update coming again???

mgmtm3

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
This is especially true using Google Voice to send a text message. On the first try it will always say "message could not send" Then the second time it will send out two duplicate messages. This does not happen while on Wifi. This phone is very annoying so far.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty