My girlfriend and I both have the Fascinate. When I connected mine to my Facebook account, everything went smoothly..It came up with a list of all my friends that I want to import, I selected the ones I wanted and everything is just fine with mine.

I did the same steps with hers, but it's just not working correctly. She got the initial list of friends, but forgot a few. The phone numbers and email addresses are the same, but it is still not importing the Facebook picture in Contacts. Is there anyway to get back to the screen where you can select the friends to import without messing up the ones she already has?

Also, both of us are not receiving facebook notifications, and we both have notifications selected...Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    09-28-2010 08:08 AM
    Go to contacts and select the contact and go to link and I think you can link it that way. Don't quote me on it though

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    09-28-2010 10:00 AM
    Yea, but she forgot to import some of the people from facebook into her phone. I know you can link them and tell the phone they are the same person, but she doesn't have the facebook contact in her phone yet. How does she get them in?
    09-28-2010 10:06 AM
    In the contacts app hit menu and add friends
    skimore2020 likes this.
    09-28-2010 10:54 AM
    Thanks kvaughan! Any idea about getting notifications from facebook? Maybe there isn't a way...We both came from BB and hoping/expecting it to be the same.
    09-28-2010 11:02 AM
    Best way i have found is to just create a seperate gmail account for FB and add that to your phone so you will recieve the mail notifications and set that up on Facebook to send what you want. The Facebook app does not do notification sync like the BB app did, unfortunately.
    09-28-2010 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD