Launchpro????

Cuzin Eddie

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
So I downloaded Launchpro and then I chose the samsung version as the default...since I have uninstalled Launchpro and re-installed it and I can't get the thing to change back to Launchpro and even give me the opportunity to do so. What do I need to do????????? Sorry, for such a stupid question but I am kinda stupid at this Android stuff. I love the Fascinate phone. I had the Inc and hated it the whole time!!!!!

GetOnMahLevel

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
from the main menu click the menu button>settings>applications> look for twLauncher and select clear defaults..

the next time you hit your home button.. you should get a prompt asking you which launcher you want to use.. TWLauncher or LauncherPro...

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
www.sunny16.org
Most people use "Home Switcher" from the market to do this, it's a simple way to switch back and forth between launchers without doing it in the settings.

What GOML posted above will work as well, it just depends on how you want do it, and how frequently you do it.

Cuzin Eddie

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
from the main menu click the menu button>settings>applications> look for twLauncher and select clear defaults..

the next time you hit your home button.. you should get a prompt asking you which launcher you want to use.. TWLauncher or LauncherPro...

I have already tried this but it doesn't let me "clear defaults". Now what?????

ortie001

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I have already tried this but it doesn't let me "clear defaults". Now what?????

Most people use "Home Switcher" from the market to do this, it's a simple way to switch back and forth between launchers without doing it in the settings.

What GOML posted above will work as well, it just depends on how you want do it, and how frequently you do it.

What he said.^^