Facebook sync fail

Eulogy32

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
First off, I've scoured the forum along with some google-fu to try and solve this problem before I started a new thread here. However, nothing has worked.

I've been trying to add my Facebook account to my new Fascinate and I keep getting the "Login failed. Try Later." error. I have tried adding the account through the initial phone setup, the "accounts and sync" setting, and from within my contact list. All options give the same error.

I've also logged into my account through my desktop to make sure applications were allowed to run through my account. I also downloaded the official FB app through the marketplace and it runs just fine.

Now here's the kicker, this is my second Fascinate. I traded my old one in for my current one. The original one had no problems logging into my facebook and syncing. So why am I having problems with this one?

Thanks for reading!

StuckwVerizon

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I am having same issue. ok, I got my Fascinate today, I am upgrading from Pre Plus and so far I love it. I rooted the phone and installed tethering, everything works very nicely except gps takes about 3 to 4 minutes to lock and facebook. I can't login using the widget. What's up with that?

kiwineman

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Euology did you get this fixed. I am having the same issue I just changed my phone at the verizon store today and now facebook won't sync I have tried everything. Anyone have any solutions? I even went back to the store and tried it on a different phone still no dice! Its something with facebook I think.

aditaa

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
im having the same problem (my first phone) but my wife uses the facebook sycn just fine the facebook for android work with out a hitch but id love to get this up and running

kiwineman

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
After much thought and work and seeing all the people with problems today I am in agreement with jettj09 that facebook might be having a problem of their own.

Eulogy32

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I sure do hope that that is the case. This is quite annoying. I don't really care about FB notifications and such, but it is nice that FB will load sync profile pictures, email addresses, and birthdates.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995