Strange Behavior

Proletariat

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
So I've had my phone rooted for about a week now along with using Launcher Pro. I've noticed some odd behavior from time to time. The dock will suddenly be all X's, and there won't be any set actions for them to perform all of a sudden, that seems to happen mostly when I'm in the App drawer. Then today, my phone was quietly sleeping when all of a sudden, it vibrates one long vibrate. I pick it up to see what the problem was, tried to unlock it and the screen didn't come on. The soft keys lit up, but it wouldn't do anything else. I did a battery pull. The phone powered up, scanned the media card, connected to the network and my pattern lock came up with my wallpaper in the background. I put my pattern in, and then it went back to a black screen. I let it sit for a while, and it finally came back on, and there was a notification that Titanium Backup had completed a backup. Will this happen every time Titanium backs my phone up? Any idea if it was something completely unrelated? Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!