New Market

tdosthp

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I just restarted my phone this morning and then noticed I had the new Market version that included a widget.

Haven't see any discussion of this other than the new availability in other countries.

tdosthp

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
In this new version, as said above, comments have been seperated, you can update all and it comes with a widget....though not sure what it does...maybe displays updates?

xZeDgEx

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I seem to have received the update today. Saw this posted yesterday, still had the old market. I now have the new one with the Widget. Galaxy S on Bell, stock 2.1.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a Droid X and the Market updated to version 2.07 today. I had a theme which made the market graphics black and white and they have been restored to the normal green and multi-colored.

zerojay

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm on an Xperia X10 which is stuck at Android v1.6. I ALSO have this silent Market update with all the features. It's pretty cool except that it appears to have forgotten that I've paid for any app on my phone! Updates all tell me to purchase them. Uggggh.

ziggy682

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
The new market showed up on my wife's Samsung Intercept. Not it matches the market on my CM6 Hero and even has the "Update All" button when multiple updates are present as well as the automatic update check box.

AngryCarbon

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I have a HTC Desire running stock 2.1-update1 on TELUS Mobility and the Market update appeared after a reboot. Lovin' the auto-update. Supposed to get Froyo this month anyway but I don't mind having some of my cake early. :D

sambine

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a HTC Desire running stock 2.1-update1 on TELUS Mobility and the Market update appeared after a reboot. Lovin' the auto-update. Supposed to get Froyo this month anyway but I don't mind having some of my cake early. :D
It would be awesome if it would be the same for my milestone on telus... I got the market update but it would be awesome to get froyo before 2011...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary