Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
They've made a lot of updates to it that have made it a lot better and more responsive. I can never make up my mind on which keyboard I like best and am always switching it up though. As much as I dislike the iPhone, they really do have the keyboard down to a perfection.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i remember why i liked smart keyboard so much before. it's fast and simple, but can be customized quite a bit.

i'm using it with the black skin right now, and i'll probably keep it as my default for now. :)

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
It's almost comical how hard I tried to get the Samsung keyboard on the Fascinate when it came out. I even put my phone in a state of a FC loop and thought I'd lost it forever. Today after installing it, I went back to Smart Keyboard haha.

Reactions: sjenkins1009

sjenkins1009

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
It's almost comical how hard I tried to get the Samsung keyboard on the Fascinate when it came out. I even put my phone in a state of a FC loop and thought I'd lost it forever. Today after installing it, I went back to Smart Keyboard haha.

Ya know it is funny because it was the same for me. I didn't get to the FC loop stage, figured just wait for someone to find something, but was never happy with the stock keyboards. Finally broke down and actually purchased an app on the App store (I don't think my credit card will like me now...or maybe they will too much. ) and got Smart Keyboard, from just typing a few texts already it is more responsive and better. Never going back...

Does anyone know if when you change cell phones, your purchased apps follow you?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I guess it's Smart Keyboard all the way! Yes, app purchases are tied to your Gmail account, so as long as you use the same Gmail account, on the new device, you are good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma