Google Voice and Fascinate

storm6610

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if there is something I am missing in regards to Google Voice on the Fascinate...

I have Google Voice preference to ask me before each call..but when I dial it doesn't give me the option to choose Google Voice.

I am using Launcher Pro as well..wondering if anyone else experienced this issue and fixed it.

Thanks!

storm6610

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I am going to answer my own post..it appears when I enter the area code it will ask me if I want to use Google Voice or not...but when I don't enter the area code it does not ask..that has to be a bug..

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
was this problem ever fixed? i have my google voice number set to be used for every call but the phone just prompts "use regular number". it doesn't matter how i dial a number.

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to dial a number using google voice. My phone is suppose to, "make all calls using google voice" but instead after i dial a number a box pops that says, "Using regular number". Is this a launcher or fascinate issue? (i am running the VZW stock ROM with launcher pro)

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to dial a number using google voice. My phone is suppose to, "make all calls using google voice" but instead after i dial a number a box pops that says, "Using regular number". Is this a launcher or fascinate issue? (i am running the VZW stock ROM with launcher pro)

ooooohhhhh! ok. yeah, idk.flash superclean 2.9 and see what happens.

hillview

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
i just uninstalled google voice. It never really worked like it should and it wouldn't let me record my own greeting messages, not to mention the transcribe feature was way off . Maybe after a few more updates i will give it another shot ?

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
my problem was stemming from the fact that I had the app voice plus installed. I uninstalled that app and everything works as it should.