So me and my wife had the phone for almost a month and we both love it. We have been having issues with our sms. We are both using handcent and there is a consistent problem. Whether we send it to each other or others, we don't get the pictures we send or we can't recieve the pictures send to us. And this has been happening since we got our phones.
    Today my wife send me 4 pictures and only received one and this is only on situation. The other day my friend send me a picture from a different phone and never received it.
    My coworker with the fascinate has said she too has been having problem with sending and receiving pictures through handcent.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    10-28-2010 05:54 PM
    So me and my wife had the phone for almost a month and we both love it. We have been having issues with our sms. We are both using handcent and there is a consistent problem. Whether we send it to each other or others, we don't get the pictures we send or we can't recieve the pictures send to us. And this has been happening since we got our phones.
    Today my wife send me 4 pictures and only received one and this is only on situation. The other day my friend send me a picture from a different phone and never received it.
    My coworker with the fascinate has said she too has been having problem with sending and receiving pictures through handcent.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I've heard of many people having MMS problems with Handcent, so it isn't your phone(s). Check out this thread on Handcent's own support forum - it doesn't appear they've found a solution yet. If you need reliable MMS you may have to use the stock message program until a fix is released.
    10-28-2010 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD