So today I needed to use google maps to navigate to an address, so like i used to on my Incredible, I put in the address, selected navigate and everything was good until I came to my first turn, Pandora muted and I heard the voice turn direction, but it was not through my car's speakers. I checked that Navigation wasn't muted then I checked that the media volume was turned all the way up and it was. So what's the deal, is there a setting I'm missing or something, or is the Fascinate's only capability to play music through the headphone jack? I know you can't have a phone conversation with the phone pluged into an aux jack in a car as it keeps the mic on the phone mute, but it won't play nav directions through the head phone jack either?
    10-30-2010 06:53 PM
    I use my car's bluetooth to listen to music. When using Google navigation, the music volume will lower for spoken directions and will pay through my car's speakers. The only issue I have is that the volume of the spoken directions will be about 1/4 the music volume, even though navigation volume is turned all the way up. If you get it working, let us know if you also have the low volume issue.
    10-30-2010 07:54 PM
    I just want someone to make it possible to make the navigation voice louder. I don't have BT in my car yet and would like to use the navigation more but I can hardly hear it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    10-30-2010 10:04 PM
    Yup this has been discussed before ... the audio out will be available when 2.2 comes out. For now I am using the a2dp feature through bluetooth and i have a pioneer system on my car that has that feature as well. no fix yet i think for the low volume of the navigation
    10-30-2010 11:32 PM
    I use my car's bluetooth to listen to music. When using Google navigation, the music volume will lower for spoken directions and will pay through my car's speakers. The only issue I have is that the volume of the spoken directions will be about 1/4 the music volume, even though navigation volume is turned all the way up. If you get it working, let us know if you also have the low volume issue.
    I have the same issue with my stereo with the bluetooth. What I ended doing was to set the volume of my stereo at the usual volume that I wanted it set at, then adjusted the navigation volume so it was audible then adjusted the volume for Pandora to the volume that I wanted it set at. I believe the navigation is set at almost all the way up and the media volume is set at about 1/2 volume. Perfect work around until a fix comes out for it.
    10-30-2010 11:59 PM
    Found the fix. Go here:

h t t p://forum.androidcentral.com/verizon-fascinate/34099-google-navigation-volume-3.html#post414441
    11-01-2010 02:41 PM
    im going to try this out tomorrow
    11-02-2010 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD