They said in the Fascinate manual that the way to do this is via Vcast Media Manager, but when I went to the Media manager webpage, theyv want me to buy a online storage package so they can store it in the cloud instead of on my comp. I find this absurd.

Do you guys know how I can store it on my comp instead so I don't have to buy this monthly package? Because when I plug my Fasc into my comp it doesn't do anything but charge it.

Thanks!
    11-01-2010 01:47 PM
    When you plug your Fascinate into your computer, look at the notification bar on you phone. Pull it down and you'll see an option that will let you copy files from the phone to the computer. After you enable it, just use Windows Explorer and go to My Computer and you'll see your SD card listed as a drive letter. Copy/Paste like you would any file.
    Juice#AC likes this.
    11-01-2010 02:00 PM
    When you plug your Fascinate into your computer, look at the notification bar on you phone. Pull it down and you'll see an option that will let you copy files from the phone to the computer. After you enable it, just use Windows Explorer and go to My Computer and you'll see your SD card listed as a drive letter. Copy/Paste like you would any file.
    Thanks Nick, that worked, however I can't find my video files, except for videos I downloaded off the web... AKA I don't see any video files of videos that I've taken with my Fascinate's camera. Where can I find these and transfer them to my computer? I have my storage open in Windows Explorer.

Thanks again!
    11-01-2010 02:13 PM
    Thanks Nick, that worked, however I can't find my video files, except for videos I downloaded off the web... AKA I don't see any video files of videos that I've taken with my Fascinate's camera. Where can I find these and transfer them to my computer? I have my storage open in Windows Explorer.

Thanks again!
    Try going to the DCIM folder -> camera, and they should be in there.
    11-01-2010 02:25 PM
    Try going to the DCIM folder -> camera, and they should be in there.
    Yeah I just found them there, weird thing is they wouldn't show up if I was going through them in Windows Viewer, however in thumbnail mode they're all there.

Just glad I found them though! Thanks-
    11-01-2010 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD