Snooze function on the alarm stops working when new app is installed.

gu4u2

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I use my alarm fuction in the Fascinate to wake up every morning. I don't have a problem with the alarm not going off as some have reported. I do have a problem when hitting (or sliding) the snooze feature. I noticed when I install anything new on the phone, the snoozing feature will just not work the next morning. After hitting snooze, the alarm won't go off again until the next day. Yes, I have the alarm set to 5 snoozes 5 minutes apart. At first I thought I was going crazy or my sleep was really heavy, by I've experimented with it, and I was able to reproduce the problem. I know now that when I hit snooze and the function is working, the alarm under the "Clock" menu will be yellow with "Zs" coming out of it. When the problem is occuring, after hitting the snooze function, the clock will appear green. I'm getting so paranoic, that I delete and create a new alarm every night just to make sure it will work in the morning. By the way, if you create one every night it will always work. I hate this workaround though. Can anyone help?
Thanks

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Cool I hope it keeps working for you. I really dig the "math alarm." Having to do a problem to shut my alarm off really kicks my brain in gear and gets me out of bed, lol