Wallpaper fit to screen

wowser

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to have wallpaper fit to a single screen? I use the LauncherPro option to disable wallpaper scrolling and i just want my entire wallpaper to fit each screen. Is there a way to do this?

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure it can be done if you're semi-savvy with a photo editing program. Total size needs to be 960*800, one screen is 480*800

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I haven't used PicSay in a while but you may be able to scale it to what you need in that program, you can find it in the Android Market. Personally I just scale them in Photoshop, it's not too difficult. There are free alternatives like Paint.net and GIMP as well.

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Does launcher pro use the full res version for the wallpaper? I tried using a custom image in touch wiz and it dulled the resolution and looked terrible. I never bothered to figure out why.

wowser

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I was hoping i could do it natively since i get most of my wallpaper from Zedge. No biggie...

fandjind

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
There is a an app you can find on the market called MultiPicture Live Wallpaper. In the settings it will ask you to install a picture from your gallery. I installed it on mine, haven't played with it too much, but I think it crops your pictures tho.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Wallpaper Wizardrii works well...
Application name: Set as Wallpaper

Application size: 188KB

Download it on Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.twistedapps.wallpaperwizardrii&feature=search_result

attachment.php
attachment.php