Where's Froyo for the Fascinate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm now looking forward to 'Where's Gingerbread on the Fascinate?' threads. Hopefully those will be as much fun to read as the Froyo ones.

JJRocker

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Do you have to be rooted to install this?

Yes...but it's not that hard to do. I just rooted my phone for the first time a few days ago and now I know what all the fuss is about. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. Even if you don't flash the froyo rom, the 2.1 roms and kernels out there are SO much better than anything stock is gonna give you.

drberezin

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I am going to resign from this forum. I know where Froyo for the Fascinate is...It's on MY PHONE now. Installed yesterday. No problems or issues so far and the phone runs great.

Thanks to Cory and everybody else at AC!

Krook

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I am going to resign from this forum. I know where Froyo for the Fascinate is...It's on MY PHONE now. Installed yesterday. No problems or issues so far and the phone runs great.

Thanks to Cory and everybody else at AC!

Have you tried connection to pc with usb after you installed? If the problem is gone then I'm sold. Lol

makav3ll1

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried connection to pc with usb after you installed? If the problem is gone then I'm sold. Lol

Mines always been working, so I couldnt tell you. But its possibly worth a shot, but I think the next OTA verizon is pushing is fixing emergency dialer and usb issues.

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if Verizon will push out the Froyo upgrade before the iPhone appears. Is sounds like their "best network in the country" is about to take a big hit, so I have to wonder if they're going to hold off on updates to other platforms until the iPhone users settle down for a while.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Im loving froyo on my phone , i wasnt much waiting for it but now that i have it , its pretty great, best one ive seen yet , samsung did a pretty good jobs with features , the official version should be really good.

nugiene

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I'm glad I have this phone again. Minus the no communication from Sammy and VZW. I began to regret getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.