Freezing Phone and other issues

jorger81#AC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
This if for my Wifes phone, its stock, no ROM hacks or anything special.

Problem:
1. USB is constantly showing connected on the top right corner of the screen without being connected. You can clear it as a notification, but it comes right back and will continue to show connected.

2. Since this problem started phone will freeze and require a battery pull to fix.

Solution: Anyone have any ?....Im planning on callin VZW in the morning and looking into possibly a software issue?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
This if for my Wifes phone, its stock, no ROM hacks or anything special.

Problem:
1. USB is constantly showing connected on the top right corner of the screen without being connected. You can clear it as a notification, but it comes right back and will continue to show connected.

2. Since this problem started phone will freeze and require a battery pull to fix.

Solution: Anyone have any ?....Im planning on callin VZW in the morning and looking into possibly a software issue?

I read on a couple other forums that the USB port corrodes . so its possibly a hardware issue, but thats just what i read

jorger81#AC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Short story....VZW sent a brand new "refurbished"/...... I tried to do a hard reset and it actually bricked the old phone, its in a box headed back to them anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol