can't download apps from the Market...HELP!

thebrownguy01

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I've been having this problem for the past few days and would love some insight or help.

I go to the market, choose an app I want to download, I accept the permissions...it says "Your item will be downloaded" and i get the little symbol in my notification bar indicating a download, but it only stays there for a few seconds, and then it's gone, and my app hasn't been downloaded. I have a Samsung Fascinate with the stock OS, no roms, no hacks, nothing but stock. I've only had for about 5 days, and I was able to download things from it the first few days, but now I can't get anything.

Can anyone please help me figure this out? Is there a way to "sign out" or "unlink" my account with the market and then sign in or link again? I don't mind downloading all the apps i got before again, they've all been free ones anyway.

any sort of help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I've been having this problem for the past few days and would love some insight or help.

I go to the market, choose an app I want to download, I accept the permissions...it says "Your item will be downloaded" and i get the little symbol in my notification bar indicating a download, but it only stays there for a few seconds, and then it's gone, and my app hasn't been downloaded. I have a Samsung Fascinate with the stock OS, no roms, no hacks, nothing but stock. I've only had for about 5 days, and I was able to download things from it the first few days, but now I can't get anything.

Can anyone please help me figure this out? Is there a way to "sign out" or "unlink" my account with the market and then sign in or link again? I don't mind downloading all the apps i got before again, they've all been free ones anyway.

Lets try this first,,,, settings>applications>manage applications>Market
clear data and cahce..

then try to relaunch the market

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

There's no way to unlink your account or anything but have you tried restarting your phone? Also, are you over WiFi or 3G?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol