Fascinate, Rooted. Windows 7 Lennovo, Intel 6400 AGN Wireless Card

Worked since October and has now stopped. Drivers are updated to 13.x.x, downloaded every apk file to test. Matched adhoc channel #s with Tether. Nothing is working as a fix.

My card sees the adhoc but won't connect.

Any suggestions?
    12-25-2010 08:35 AM
    You Have the newest tether software? I've heard it switched to normal routing, not as hoc now
    12-25-2010 09:59 AM
    You Have the newest tether software? I've heard it switched to normal routing, not as hoc now
    I have the most up to date everything, but cannot connect. It is still adhoc in my connections.
    12-25-2010 01:37 PM
    change it from adhoc to infrastructure, then try again
    12-25-2010 09:17 PM
    not on fascinate. i think it's only ad hoc. i appreciate your suggestions.
    12-25-2010 10:11 PM
    not on fascinate. i think it's only ad hoc. i appreciate your suggestions.
    i think you are right about not on fascinate. infastructure would be great. i had the same problem, well similar. my laptops wouldnt see it at all. i suppose it could be user error, but i set up networks for a living, and i couldnt get it working to save my life. it only started working when i flashed a new rom. also dont get the one from the market, go to the how to root page and get that one. that link usually has the latest.
    12-26-2010 10:46 AM
    thanks mike. i am admittedly a noob, and am not sure how to flash a rom. my wireless card sees it, but won't connect. i have gone to the root page and dl'ed every version - still no luck. only change from when it was working was a new computer/card - like i said, updated drivers and dl'ed the most up to date apk file. argh - it was such a great app for me...looking to get this back up asap
    12-27-2010 10:37 AM
    bottom line. need to DOWNGRADE drivers to 13.1.x.x - yes, downgrade and it works on the intel 6200.
    12-27-2010 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD