Where do YOU save your emails?

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Using stock bellsouth.net account. Have posted before but no answer. Is there or why isn't there an option to save emails? Like a "saved' folder. My friends motorola droid does, but my fascinate doesn't. So I just have them sitting there, all my important emails in my in-box all cluttered up. How can something like this be missed on a smart phone? And why is it that no one has noticed? Went to verizon store and the guy was scratching his head, he just couldn't figure it out.

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Can you edit a folder on the home account or is this a "smart phone" e-mail. My Yahoo account I can set up folders on my home computer and when I sign into the "Yahoo" account I have all of my folders. If I use the 'smart phone" central e-mail it that ties all of my accounts to doesn't show any of these files.
I hope that helps

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
No option at all. I just let them sit in my inbox. My blackberry had a" saved messages" where I put all my important emails. This is not yahoo or hotmail account, its a bellsouth.net pop account. I just think the fascinate just doesn't have this options. When I go in my folders, there is an inbox, drafts, outbox, sent, and trash, thats it. My friends droid has a saved folder, mine doesn't and I hate that.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Could make a gmail account and have all of the emails forward there and then to your phone, or make a gmail or other web based account and forward just the ones you want to keep. Face it, eventually you will have to replace your phone and if you do not save those emails somewhere, when the phone us gone so will your important emails. I have a gmail account, some emails are considered important just because of who sends them, they are labeled in red and have a star.

Also I email myself important things like tax forms and other items I want an off site back up.

Just my thoughts on the issue.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk pro.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Could make a gmail account and have all of the emails forward there and then to your phone, or make a gmail or other web based account and forward just the ones you want to keep.

Good point. And actually, you can have GMail POP in to your Bellsouth account and pull the mail in. You can also send mail from GMail using your Bellsouth account, so the "From" address will be your Bellsouth address. So it's like GMail becomes your client for Bellsouth.

Also I email myself important things like tax forms and other items I want an off site back up.

I do this all the time as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae