How do I buy launcher pro plus?

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
it's not on the market, so how do I go about installing it? I have searched and googled every where but just can't figure it out. Why is this? Help me please!!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
it's not on the market, so how do I go about installing it? I have searched and googled every where but just can't figure it out. Why is this? Help me please!!

Hold down a widget till it turns yellow with silver outline as if you are going to resize it,,,then hit the back button a popup will come up and give you an option to purchase
Happy new year

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Hold down a widget till it turns yellow with silver outline as if you are going to resize it,,,then hit the back button a popup will come up and give you an option to purchase
Happy new year

Sorry but I still don't understand what you are saying. I just want to purchase the paid version of launcher pro.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry but I still don't understand what you are saying. I just want to purchase the paid version of launcher pro.

First you need to install launcher pro.... once installed from the launcher pro home screen place a widget, any widget... long press the widget, it will turn yellow with a silver lining , this is meant for resizing, then Hit the back key at the bottom of the screen since you dont have the paid version it will not let you do this option and give you a option to buy it.... you can not buy it from the market you need to buy it from within the application after installing

Skatedawg

ROM Abuser
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
You have to pay for it on their website and put in the license code. Money well spent. Tip: use your android gmail email so you can search for it on your phone if you every have to reset to get your code.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
You have to pay for it on their website and put in the license code. Money well spent. Tip: use your android gmail email so you can search for it on your phone if you every have to reset to get your code.

I never thought of buying it from the site also lol but yeah both ways will work

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
first you download launcher pro, once it is downloaded, then go to settings by clicking the menu button from the home screen, then click on preferences... once preferences is open, scroll down to buy launcher pro plus... it is self explanitory from there. i was confused at first too. but it is in the settings of launcher pro... good luck!!!

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
FYI, if you loose your activation code, there is an option to recover it by your email that is linked to your paypal account. Make sure you save the email with the activation code cause you will need it if you ever have to do a factory reset.