Bluetooth headset, caller echo

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I just recently got a motorola s9-hd headset, mostly for music listening but it also has handsfree/headset functionality too. The audio quality is great, although the one annoying thing is the volume seems to reset itself every time I pair it, and the android music player sometimes totally ignores the play/pause and skip buttons on the headset. Those are minor annoyances though.

The one thing I can't figure out is that one person in particular (who has a blackberry), every time I call them they complain about an echo on their end whereby they hear themselves talking, but in the headset everything I hear is normal. If I switch the call back to the phone it goes away immediately. Whats weird is that I can't duplicate it with a land-line phone, the audio is pitch perfect on both ends. Anyone else have this issue with bluetooth headsets on the fascinate? I have seen a million threads about "bluetooth echo" but none contains any sort of resolution other than "take the phone back" or "wait for the xyz update".

mkopetzky

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Same effect on my DHD

I too have this effect on my DHD. Callers hear themselfs talking with slight delay. On my side everything works fine.
Sennheiser VMX 100.
It is not predictable, when it happens (it seems so at least). Sometimes everything is fine on both ends. Sometimes callers are really annoyed by hearing themselves.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173