WIFI not working ?

jorger81#AC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble with their WIFI not turning on ?? I have tried to turn it on from the top drop menu and also tried from WiFi settings and no luck. It tries to turn on but wont.....anyone with an answer/solution ?

kdfdawg

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
i had the same issue with TWO fascinates. i took both of them in and received replacements. it's a hardware flaw and you'll need to get your handset replaced.

DarkWizard

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
It won't turn on or it won't connect, not sure if this works but try unplugging your router for about 10 sec then plugging it back

MegaSoundwave76

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Sucks, I just started to get that problem now. Try to turn the WiFi on and it says unable to scan networks and shuts off. Great, now it looks like I need to replace my Fascinate? Just great...

MegaSoundwave76

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I was only rooted. I just did a factory reset and my wifi is working now. Go figure. had to re-enable root again, no biggie. Just kinda odd that wifi stopped working. maybe some issue with DL09 causing intermittent issues with wifi connection?!?!?! hopefully its not happening for many of the other fascinate users...
:-(

McBane

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
When mine goes into sleep mode or whatever it wont reconnect until I disable wifi and re-enable it. Does anyone know a fix for that? It's already set to never time out, but alas, after a few hours of being idle, I have to reset the wifi for it to work again.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
When mine goes into sleep mode or whatever it wont reconnect until I disable wifi and re-enable it. Does anyone know a fix for that? It's already set to never time out, but alas, after a few hours of being idle, I have to reset the wifi for it to work again.

Settings>wireless and networks>Wifi settings>hit the menu button >advanced>wifi sleep policy>Never

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
my wifi stopped working over night tried another kernel and its a nogo. when i get home from work i am gonna do a back to stock and see what happens. in the mean time does any one kno how to fix it?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
my wifi stopped working over night tried another kernel and its a nogo. when i get home from work i am gonna do a back to stock and see what happens. in the mean time does any one kno how to fix it?

whats happening? does it just not turn on? or does it turn on and not see networks?

McBane

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Settings>wireless and networks>Wifi settings>hit the menu button >advanced>wifi sleep policy>Never

Read much?

McBane

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hehe no worries, I did kinda word my original question weird. I was/am tired :) I think its just a wifi flaw because my gf's incredible has no issues with my Linksys E3000.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10