Cannot change ringtones?

RMThompson

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey there. When I first got my phone, I switched my main ringtone to an MP3 I created (Harry Potter theme), and one of the standard textones.

Recently I downloaded one of those soundboard apps, and wanted to use one of those ringtones as the program suggested. I tried to switch the ringtone to it, and it doesn't work. I can see the wanted ringtone in the menu, and when I test it, it works great, but when I get a call/message it reverts back to the Harry Potter theme and the selected textone!

A few things:

1. It doesn't revert back to the stock ringtones, but the ones I selected months ago.

2. I am running an unrooted phone, and tried on both standard launcher and launcher pro

3. I can't even select the other ringtones that come with the phone, so it's not an issue with the tones themselves.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Remove and reinsert the battery and see if that work.

Some applications doesn't work well on some phones... moreso if you're using third party applications.

RMThompson

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
No whats ringdroid.

And what format? What format are the standard ringtones in? I cannot change the texttone no matter what I do.

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
sweet, ringdroid is a third party app that allows you to use ringtones other than the stock ones... well glad its working again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca