Official I got the OTA DL09 update discussion. See Post #2 for problems/solutions!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Samsungs website is gold......just install the drivers before plugging it in.....it is cleaner that way:)

ajdroid

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ok try this, with debugging mode on and the phone plugged in Reboot the phone and see if it finds the device

weirderror.png

evenweirdererror.png

this is what it keeps saying....

oh and srry if the pics are to big, I cant remember how to re-size them.

ajdroid

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You are seeing this on the phone, or on the computer?

Thanks for the help, though I seam to have solved my own problem by sheer accident. I guess the media sync being connected caused the rooting process to fail, once I disconnected from media sync it went all the way through albeit, with the same error but, it completed successfully. if anyone else has a similar problem id suggest this as a fix.

Reactions: DroidXcon

ajdroid

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love the 2 second lock time on the gps. now maybe the wait was worth it after all, now lets hope the same for sammi and froyo

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the help, though I seam to have solved my own problem by sheer accident. I guess the media sync being connected caused the rooting process to fail, once I disconnected from media sync it went all the way through albeit, with the same error but, it completed successfully. if anyone else has a similar problem id suggest this as a fix.

how did you disconnect, was the usb setting set up for media player and you changed that or did you just disconnect from the computer and it worked?

ajdroid

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
how did you disconnect, was the usb setting set up for media player and you changed that or did you just disconnect from the computer and it worked?

I noticed that in the status bar I had the media sync running, as soon as I clicked the disconnect for the media sync on the phone, the root worked. Just like that. I suppose it could be coincidence but it was still displaying the "device not found" error, and just as soon as canceled the media sync, it worked

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that in the status bar I had the media sync running, as soon as I clicked the disconnect for the media sync on the phone, the root worked. Just like that. I suppose it could be coincidence but it was still displaying the "device not found" error, and just as soon as canceled the media sync it worked.

Excellent, im big on whatever works right lol, glad this is up and running for you

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i was rooted and had the unoffical dl09 and checked could not get the new build. went back to stock and got it right away. just spent the last 6 hours rooting and trying to debloat my phone.. here it goes again by the way i am in westwood. nj and its 5am and dont know y i am up

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i was rooted and had the unoffical dl09 and checked could not get the new build. went back to stock and got it right away. just spent the last 6 hours rooting and trying to debloat my phone.. here it goes again by the way i am in westwood. nj and its 5am and dont know y i am up

Let me know if it is any different than the leak...jersey represent! lol

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463