Marketplace problem

Maddvermilion

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday (1/17) I rooted my phone! YAY! But today I went to go and download an app from the marketplace and it just keeps on saying *STARTING DOWNLOAD*:-\ I stopped the download to try another one and the same thing happened! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Try this. Go to the menu Settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications... find Market, and clear BOTH Cache & Data. Close. Power phone off (battery pull might help too). Power on. Is problem resolved? If not, the Market could just be acting flakey again, in which case, try again later.

Reactions: Maddvermilion

Maddvermilion

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Try this. Go to the menu Settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications... find Market, and clear BOTH Cache & Data. Close. Power phone off (battery pull might help too). Power on. Is problem resolved? If not, the Market could just be acting flakey again, in which case, try again later.
No luck. I even did it twice!! Except I didn't see a Clear Data button.

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Is this happening on ALL/ANY apps you try to download, or just one in particular??? Could just be the app has a prob in the market. I've come across that once or twice.

Edit: Oops just noticed you did say it was happening on more than one app. We can rule the Market out then. Problem is def with your phone.

Reactions: Maddvermilion

Maddvermilion

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who's posting to help, but I have tried everything I can think of!!! Even renaming the apps that I wanted to get rid of!!! I love this devise, but it may be time to just return it.... sad panda. Go incredible!

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
That is a real bummer. Well please keep us posted on what happens with this issue, if you are finally able to get it resolved. Good luck to you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund