removing superuser icon

neologic311

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
ok, having major problems since the update. Phone was rooted and de-bloated. Nothing fancy, was on DI01.

since the update:

cannot connect via usb. I know this is a major issue with alot of people. Mine will not show up to give me an option. 3 Different PCs will not detect the phone (all have the drivers installed) phone will not give me an option to mount or anything. All it does is charge via usb, nothing else.

gps just keeps looking for a connection, 15-20 minutes later, i just stop trying.

root went away, wouldn't really be a problem but now that i can't connect via usb i can't flash anything or go back to an older version, nothing.

Fed up at this point, friend of mine works at verizon and might be able to get me into an incredible or X. just need to figure out a way to remove the superuser icon. Id rather not return the phone that way.

neologic311

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
thank you for the quick reply, however im not able to root my phone via usb. is there another way that im not aware of besides the odin method?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
thank you for the quick reply, however im not able to root my phone via usb. is there another way that im not aware of besides the odin method?

you are having more than one problem. for the pc connection issues go here:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...puter-connection-issues-please-post-here.html

as for the rest, unrooting isnt the answer. fix the pc connect problem, and go back to dj05, it has all the fixes that dl09 has but it doesnt suck. i would go with a super clean rom or super dark. if you like the stock phone there is a stock dj05. i hate dl09 nearly as much as steve jobs.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Fed up at this point, friend of mine works at verizon and might be able to get me into an incredible or X. just need to figure out a way to remove the superuser icon. Id rather not return the phone that way.

Why return? To me, the samsung has the best hardware..screen especially. Dinc is too small and X is too big. Just flash to dj05 and all will be good. My gps locks in 5 secs. I (almost) hate dl09 as much as gunner. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12