So I always read about launcher pro and ADW. It gives me the bla bla's like when charlie brown's teacher talks. I'm using a launcher called Zeam, and I love it. It's short on some less useful features, but I love the analog scroll on the dock, you can shift it part way over instead of using pages, and rearranging everything is really easy. Also doesn't come up short on customization options. Anyone got an opinion on the matter? I just don't see what's so great about launcher pro, ADW has good themes and what not, but why doesn't Zeam get any love?
    01-20-2011 11:46 PM
    Have You tried launcher pro?
    01-21-2011 12:32 AM
    Ya, it was cool, but it didn't really change the way I used my phone. Maybe they gutted it in the couple months since I used it, but it was "neat" is how I would think of it. Maybe I need to revisit a little.

Have you tried Zeam?
    01-21-2011 12:43 AM
    I tried zeam and it seemed to run my battery a lot faster than Launcherpro. Even Launcherpro now is irrelevant to me after I rooted because I only used it to hide the apps I didn't want and have the google search bar. But I got rid of bing so my search key now works instead and I have the bloatware gone!
    01-21-2011 12:45 AM
    Yea I tried it out for a bit. But launcher pro is incomparable. If you pay for it you get widgets and are able to resize all of them. Go launcher is very similar and its all free. You might like it better.
    01-21-2011 01:25 AM