USB disconnects during file transfer

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
After mounting my Fascinate and beginning to transfer a large number of music files, during the middle of the transfer it will just dismount. The phone still thinks it's mounted, but I can't access it anymore and have to start the process over again. I have around 6,000 files I want to transfer...and not have to sit by the computer and wait for it. Anyone else have this issue, and any suggestions as to what I should do? Thanks!

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
After mounting my Fascinate and beginning to transfer a large number of music files, during the middle of the transfer it will just dismount. The phone still thinks it's mounted, but I can't access it anymore and have to start the process over again. I have around 6,000 files I want to transfer...and not have to sit by the computer and wait for it. Anyone else have this issue, and any suggestions as to what I should do? Thanks!

details. are you rooted? did you update? details

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Try this
Use USB ports on the back of the computer,

shut off any anti-virus programs

Settings>applications>development>debugging mode/stay awake
then mount

make sure your power settings on the computer are set to never sleep or hibernate

Reactions: bottlerocket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze