Please stop whining about my whining about no froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

russwikoff

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
You know what i'm really sick of???? People complaining that i shouldn't complain about Sammy's/VzW's failure to provide us with the service they promised... Here in America, the land of Capitalism, when you vocalize your complaints to a company about their failures, they either learn to fix their problem or they know that they will lose a HUGE customer base... if we all sit around like quiet little mice... they're a lot less likely to fix things... thanks

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Who promised it to you? That is where you should start with. No one promised me anything when I got mine. WOW I must have not gotten that "MEMO" Good luck with your whinning, because when you get 2.2 you can start the next whining on 2.3 or gingerbread or what ever they do or don't do.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Oh, please stop whining about our whining about your whining about no Froyo!!! :D Only kidding. I am with you totally.

[rant on] It is about at the point of absurdity now that a 9 month old OS is still being worked on and tweaked. We get spoken to as if they had no time between May of 2010 when Froyo was released and now to work on it. I for one realize that Froyo isn't the 2nd coming but there are features I want in it, and i do feel it is quite valid to complain about the absurd delay on such a highly touted, highly advertised, and highly spec'd device. [/rant off]

So, as I said, stop whining! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.