google navigation volume

Azartrus

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
well now that the gps is fixed.. it seemse that when navigating with google navigator even at maxxe dth sound just isin't loud enough. I also noticed when I turned the volume up that it said "Navigation volume" that might be tied to vz navigator.

I come from a droid 1 that when using google navigator would use the media volume ( the volume for the music .. movies etc ) when using google navigator. My question is does the fascinate have a seperate media volume from the navigaton volume and if so is this causing the lower volume in this phone?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
well now that the gps is fixed.. it seemse that when navigating with google navigator even at maxxe dth sound just isin't loud enough. I also noticed when I turned the volume up that it said "Navigation volume" that might be tied to vz navigator.

I come from a droid 1 that when using google navigator would use the media volume ( the volume for the music .. movies etc ) when using google navigator. My question is does the fascinate have a seperate media volume from the navigaton volume and if so is this causing the lower volume in this phone?

they are two seperate volumes. they are not linked. i dont know why its so quite. i put mine on mute so it wont interupt my music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12