Contacts Issue (and yes, I've searched)..Help Please?

L_Boogie820

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Here is a problem that Ive figured out by myself but not that Im trying to fix it for another contact, it just wont work, period.

Problem: Something happened where my contacts were synced. A select few had (+1) before the area code. It was reason as to why some contacts werent recieving my texts. Once I figured that out, I was able to delete one contact, readd the number and havent had a problem since. Another contact though, I deleted the whole contact info, deleted the sms thread of essentially unsent messages, readded the contact manually just area code and #. When I go to send the first sms, goes through. If I back out of the messaging app and go back, magically the +1 shows up again. All day Ive been at this thing and cant fix it. I stopped the syncing with gmail, fb, twitter, etc. No avail. What am I doing wrong or what is causing that pain in the arse +1- to come back!? All I want to do is send a special someone a damn text message :'( lol

m0nti13

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I've always found editting my contacts on gmail itself (in a web browser on the PC) to be much more obvious, then when my phone re-syncs things are exactly like I want them... It's worth a shot...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair