Can't share Videos via Email or Youtube

tabcourt

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I've shot a few sequences and when I try to share any of them I can't.
When I choose via Youtube, it appears to be trying to log into Youtube with a default email address that probably isn't recognized as that's not the one I use as a user ID for Youtube. When I try to attach it to a gmail, the email is received without the attachment and the screen says file too large to send. Meanwhile, the file sizes are about 13mb and i know that gmail allows up to 25mb file attachments. Any suggestions/advice? Thanks.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've shot a few sequences and when I try to share any of them I can't.
When I choose via Youtube, it appears to be trying to log into Youtube with a default email address that probably isn't recognized as that's not the one I use as a user ID for Youtube. When I try to attach it to a gmail, the email is received without the attachment and the screen says file too large to send. Meanwhile, the file sizes are about 13mb and i know that gmail allows up to 25mb file attachments. Any suggestions/advice? Thanks.

verizon may not allow a file that large to be sent. thats just a guess though, i havent tryed anything like that.

hillview

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Tried to send a video that's 10.8 mb and can't attach it to an email or send it sms or mms??? Also tried to upload to facebook and still no luck !??!?!???! Any ideas?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Tried to send a video that's 10.8 mb and can't attach it to an email or send it sms or mms??? Also tried to upload to facebook and still no luck !??!?!???! Any ideas?

I know the limit on Verizon for MMS is 2MB's, so that would explain why you can't send it via MMS. There might also be a limitation for other things like Emails if you're using the network and not on WiFi.

hillview

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I have tried both 3G and wifi. As soon as i choose my share option it says file to larger can't attach. So now I have this new smartphone that can't even send a video :( Awesome

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc